Unfortunately after a course check today the course is saturated and with the rain this evening is only likely to get worse. We have decided the best course of action will be to close and then make a decision Tuesday morning.

We understand this is a frustrating period but this weather has been so extreme it has forced our hand! The clubhouse will be back open and if you fancy a swing the driving range is also.

If you have any further questions please get in contact with Rob Pritchard via email r.pritchard@cretinghamgolf.co.uk.

2 Comments