The weather has proved too much and with regret we have made the decision to close both the course and the clubhouse this weekend. We will aim to reopen Monday 5th March but will assess the course condition Monday morning and make a decision whether it's fit for play.

We can only apologise but it's obviously out of our hands.

Spring is going to be a corker!!

Comment