Thanks to the British weather we have a slightly wet course. We would like to allow the full course to be open but the forecast is rain overnight and for the morning. We will delay the decision to give us as long as possible and hope the rain misses us.

The course will be a minimum of 9 holes. Just a note for all members/golfers. It would be a great help if it's feasible for those that can, to use carry bags rather than a golf trolley.


Many Thanks